Last weekend I had my cousin’s wedding and I thought I’d share my hair, makeup and outfit. The theme was black attire but of course as you will see I had to add some colour, especially pink 😉
I went for silver and blue eye makeup, I wanted to use colours that made my eyes stand out.
I used the Sephora Pro Editorial 2.0 Palette and the Too Faced Chocolate Gold Palette (I’m obsessed with these 2 palettes) to create this look plus Sephora lashes in Royal (sephora lashes are my fave, I highly recommend)
My nails were press on nails that I featured in my last post All About Impress Nails. As I’m writing this post it’s 3 days I have these nails on and there still on! 🙂
My hair was done by @cosastudio
I wanted something that made my hair have volume and look full the whole day and night because I didn’t want to be touching my hair and fluffing it up. They curled my hair and then pinned some pieces to add fullness and take them out of my eyes.
Of course I had to have pink somewhere 😉
My dress was from a boutique here in Montreal. I knew right when I saw this dress that it was the one
and my purse was also from a little boutique here
Hope you guys enjoyed! Let me know if you like posts like this in the comments down below 🙂
Enjoy your summer <3 stay true to yourself and remember if your in the Montreal area and ever need you makeup done send me a DM on instagram @annabelsmakeup
- The True Meaning of Christmas | Blogmas Day 24
- How I Feel About Blogmas + My Christmas Nails | Blogmas Day 25
- How To Live Your Best Life | What I Think Matters In Life | What Life Is About | Blogmas Day 23
- 17 Fashion and Creativity Quotes That Will Make You Want To Be Anything But Ordinary | Blogmas Day 22
- The Most Glamorous Nail Ideas For New Years Eve | Blogmas Day 21