I feel like everyone has a style and everyone has what suits them. Everyone is so unique but many look the same.
This is why I never liked trends because they are *usually* ugly and have no meaning to why you’re wearing it other than it’s trendy and everyone else is wearing it.
It’s so not original
I hate wearing what everyone else is wearing. Why would anyone want to do that? If everyone has the same top, the same jeans or the same purse, what is so different about you?
When you take things that you like and put them together you create your own unique style. It’s so nice to have a wardrobe filled with clothes that are your style and mean something to you. A wardrobe like this can last a lifetime and can grow over time as your style evolves
Find what you like and put it together to create your outfits. I’m not saying to not have anything trendy: take one trend and create it into your own outfit
Don’t be a walking trend that will fade by tomorrow, be a classic that knows how to evolve.
- The True Meaning of Christmas | Blogmas Day 24
- How I Feel About Blogmas + My Christmas Nails | Blogmas Day 25
- How To Live Your Best Life | What I Think Matters In Life | What Life Is About | Blogmas Day 23
- 17 Fashion and Creativity Quotes That Will Make You Want To Be Anything But Ordinary | Blogmas Day 22
- The Most Glamorous Nail Ideas For New Years Eve | Blogmas Day 21