Hey guys! So I recently updated my skin care routine again haha! I’m always trying new natural products to see what keeps my skin looking perfect. Here are my skin secrets. Hope it helps 🙂
*my skin is super sensitive, dry and prone to redness, I only use natural products*
- I keep it very simple in the morning. I cleanse my face with my Arbonne Calm Cleanser and then apply my Dr. Weil Mega Mushroom Serum and moisturizer.
- At night, I cleanse my face with the same cleanser as I use in the morning and then spray my Herbivore Jasmin Green Tea Balancing Toner. This balances the pH in the skin and is great to keep the skin clear. I then apply my Farmacy Honey Saviour All in One Skin Repair Salve. This is amazing! It keeps my skin hydrated as it is super dry in the winter. It also heals any imperfections and calms the skin. It’s super healthy for your skin! After applying the salve, I apply my Tarte Maracuja Oil. This is amazing as keeping the skin clear and soothed. The last step is putting my Dr. Weil Mega Mushroom Moisturizer and then my Origins Ginzing Refreshing Eye Cream to Brighten and Depuff. I also use this eye cream on days where I dont wear any makeup. It really helps to brighten the eye area and diminish dark circles. It’s a peach tone and has a little shine to it that colour corrects the dark circles and brightens them.
- I love doing masks at least once a week. I use the Dr. Weil Mega Mushroom Skin Relief Face Mask or the Origins Ginzing Peel Off Mask to Refine and Refresh
- If I’m breaking out, I use the Origins Out of Trouble 10 Minute Mask as a spot treatment. Usually, I’d put it on as the last step to my night routine and it pretty much heals it almost overnight or in two nights haha. Another really good spot treatment is the Origins Super Spot Remover
- The last skin secret I have is usually pure aloe vera gel on my face. I do this a few times a week at night. Cut a small piece off the plant and apply it all over your face. It does wonders 🙂
Hope this helped you guys! Leave me a comment down below what your skin secrets are 🙂
Keep up with me on Instagram
I recently got a sample from Sephora of the new Dior Rouge Matte Lipsticks. I’ve never used Dior products before so I was really excited to try it and share it with you all 💋😊
It felt creamy and smooth when I first applied it but then started to make my lips feel really dry. I had to reapply lipgloss overtop around 3 times. The colour only lasted 2-3 hours.
787 Exuberant Matte
772 Classic Matte
136 Delicate Matte
Hi everyone! 😊
I did a skincare routine back in April but I changed up my routine a little and wanted to let you guys know what I’ve been using recently to keep my skin fresh and glowey 💕✨ My skin is super sensitive and normal to dry.
I start by washing my face with my Arbonne calm cleanser. Then, I use rose hip oil as a serum and apply my Dr. Weil moisturizer. Both soothe and calm redness. Rose hip oil is also great for keeping the skin clear.
I apply my cleanser on my Charcoal face sponge and massage it in circular motions on my face. This sponge is amazing at detoxifying and gently exfoliating the skin! After cleansing, I break a small piece of my aloe vera plant, extract the gel and apply it all over my face. This has done wonders to my skin! Aloe Vera is amazing and I highly recommend everyone use it on there skin. My redness has gone down so much, I would say around 90% haha. I love it! It’s also been making my skin really soft, smooth and clear. It makes the skin glow ✨ Be sure to use an actual aloe vera plant or a natural tube of aloe vera found in stores. Many tubes of aloe vera have chemicals and fillers added to it so be careful. It is best to use the plant.
If I have a breakout…
I don’t have acne prone skin but if I do get a breakout this is what I use.
Origins Spot Treatment
Origins Charcoal Mask
Origins 10 Minute Problem Skin Mask (Works great as a spot treatment too)
Using aloe vera has made my skin so clear and glowey. I haven’t had a breakout since I started using it! Hahah, you can probably tell I’m in love with aloe vera! 😍 Highly, highly recommend!
When I pamper myself with a mask…
I use my Origins Dr. Weil Mask and add my Origins Tired Skin Mask underneath my eyes.
Most recent no makeup selfie:
Hope you enjoyed! Let me know what you use in the comments!