Hey guys! So I recently updated my skin care routine again haha! I’m always trying new natural products to see what keeps my skin looking perfect. Here are my skin secrets. Hope it helps 🙂
*my skin is super sensitive, dry and prone to redness, I only use natural products*
- I keep it very simple in the morning. I cleanse my face with my Arbonne Calm Cleanser and then apply my Dr. Weil Mega Mushroom Serum and moisturizer.
- At night, I cleanse my face with the same cleanser as I use in the morning and then spray my Herbivore Jasmin Green Tea Balancing Toner. This balances the pH in the skin and is great to keep the skin clear. I then apply my Farmacy Honey Saviour All in One Skin Repair Salve. This is amazing! It keeps my skin hydrated as it is super dry in the winter. It also heals any imperfections and calms the skin. It’s super healthy for your skin! After applying the salve, I apply my Tarte Maracuja Oil. This is amazing as keeping the skin clear and soothed. The last step is putting my Dr. Weil Mega Mushroom Moisturizer and then my Origins Ginzing Refreshing Eye Cream to Brighten and Depuff. I also use this eye cream on days where I dont wear any makeup. It really helps to brighten the eye area and diminish dark circles. It’s a peach tone and has a little shine to it that colour corrects the dark circles and brightens them.
- I love doing masks at least once a week. I use the Dr. Weil Mega Mushroom Skin Relief Face Mask or the Origins Ginzing Peel Off Mask to Refine and Refresh
- If I’m breaking out, I use the Origins Out of Trouble 10 Minute Mask as a spot treatment. Usually, I’d put it on as the last step to my night routine and it pretty much heals it almost overnight or in two nights haha. Another really good spot treatment is the Origins Super Spot Remover
- The last skin secret I have is usually pure aloe vera gel on my face. I do this a few times a week at night. Cut a small piece off the plant and apply it all over your face. It does wonders 🙂
Hope this helped you guys! Leave me a comment down below what your skin secrets are 🙂
Keep up with me on Instagram