I feel like everyone has a style and everyone has what suits them. Everyone is so unique but many look the same.
This is why I never liked trends because they are *usually* ugly and have no meaning to why you’re wearing it other than it’s trendy and everyone else is wearing it.
It’s so not original
I hate wearing what everyone else is wearing. Why would anyone want to do that? If everyone has the same top, the same jeans or the same purse, what is so different about you?
When you take things that you like and put them together you create your own unique style. It’s so nice to have a wardrobe filled with clothes that are your style and mean something to you. A wardrobe like this can last a lifetime and can grow over time as your style evolves
Find what you like and put it together to create your outfits. I’m not saying to not have anything trendy: take one trend and create it into your own outfit
Don’t be a walking trend that will fade by tomorrow, be a classic that knows how to evolve.
- How To Spend Valentines Day With Yourself | Things To Do At Home On Valentine’s Day
- DIY Valentine’s Day Decor To Make At Home
- Valentine’s Day At-Home Outfit Ideas | Valentines Loungewear Ideas
- The Most Glamorous Valentine’s Day Nail Ideas | Valentine’s Day Nails
- Glamorous Winter Outfit Ideas | Girly Winter Outfits